" " " Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Speed Run Part 6 | Ladders "

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Speed Run Part 6

This is a speed run for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on the GameCube. I did not do this speed run. I got it from www.speeddemosarchive.com. I got it for all those Prince of Persia fans out there, and non-fans alike. So please don't accuse me of copyright infringement, or plagurism. Enjoy. Best time: 2:06:03 by Paul 'IRbaboon' Wagener on 01.10.05. Author's comments: I never thought I would be on SDA, this run is more or less and accident. Somehow I became obsessed with this game and played through it multiple times a day trying to get the lowest time possible. When I noticed that I was only a few minutes away from the previous record I decided to make a new speedrun for it. There are almost no shortcuts in this game so most of the time saved comes from perfect execution of the moves and ignoring most battles with the sand monsters. Only a day before I made this run I discovered the prison shortcuts and the shortcut while climbing the Tower of Dawn, which both saved me a couple of minutes and gave me the lead I needed to top the previous record... Despite everything that went my way there are still a few things that could be improved: - When you first do a move it moves in slow motion which can be circumvented by changing the camera perspective while doing that move. Unfortunatly I found out about this after I did this run. - In "Above the baths" you don't have to pull the cabinet all the way to make the jump to the pillar. But I stopped pulling too early and lost ...

decorative glass bowls digital wall clocks ac repair

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น